Classic Contemporary Brown Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed - Caspian - 72999
Classic Contemporary Brown Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed - Caspian
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Hillsdale Furniture
|Christmas delivery on this item is guaranteed on orders placed before December 11|
|Store Pickup: Not Sold In Stores|
|Assembly: Ready To Assemble|
Offered by RC Willey, the strength and style of the Caspian chocolate brown twin-over-twin bunk bed make it the perfect option for your child or teen's bedroom! Constructed from pine solids and veneers, this bunk offers quality, comfort, and safety all at an incredible price. Its extremely versatile with its classic, contemporary vibe and clean lines, making it effortlessly adaptable to your child's changing tastes.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- Third party certified to meet all ASTM and CPSC applicable safety standards.
- This bunk has a plywood slat roll foundation and does not require an additional foundation of any kind.
- By design all 13 slats are properly spaced to ensure the safety of your child.
- The distance from the top of the lower bed slats to the bottom of the slats of the upper bed is 38”.
- Accommodates an 8” mattress on the top bunk. An 8” mattress is recommended for the bottom bunk, but it can accommodate a taller mattress just keep in mind you will reduce clearance between top and bottom bunk.
- The distance from the floor to the top of the safety rail is 65” This makes the upper bunk easier to dress and ensures it fits well in a room with an 8’ ceiling.
- Metal to metal connection of the ladder to the siderails ensures a safe connection that can be tightened if necessary.
- The ladder is right side facing and terminates at the bottom rail. This makes positioning in small space very easy as the ladder does not take up any floor space.
- Flat ladder rungs make climbing up to bed pain free.
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look. This is noticeable on the safety rail.
- Although we have loaded 400lbs on the top of this bunk in routine testing, we recommend 250 lbs not including the weight of your mattress.
- Assembly Required.
|Dimensions||80.38"W x 42.25"D x 65"H|
|Shipping Weight||132.28 lbs.|