Classic Contemporary Walnut Twin Loft Bed - Caspian - 64999
Classic Contemporary Walnut Twin Loft Bed - Caspian
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Hillsdale Furniture
|Free Store Pickup: Not Sold In Stores|
|Assembly: Ready To Assemble|
Available at RC Willey, add function, quality, and style to your child's bedroom with the Caspian walnut twin loft bed with desk! Constructed from pine solids and veneers, this study loft is the perfect solution for those looking to make the most out of their bedroom spaces. And its clean lines and classic vibe makes it easy to blend in with your child's own unique style, as well as effortlessly adapting to your their changing tastes!
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- This Study Loft has a plywood slat roll foundation and does not require an additional foundation of any kind. By design all 13 slats are properly spaced to ensure the safety of your child.
- The distance from the floor the bottom of the slats is 54 ¾”. This provides enough room for someone that is under 6 feet tall to study at the desk and not be concerned with head clearance.
- Designed to accommodate an 8” mattress on the top bunk.
- When using an 8” mattress, the top of the loft will sit approximately 63.5” high. This ensures a child has plenty of room to sit up in bed in a house with an 8’ ceiling.
- Mortise and tenon connections for the cross members into the post makes assembly easier and add to the strength of the bunks.
- The ladder is left side facing.
- The attached desk is tucked behind the ladder and measures 41”wide x 19 ¾” deep. The Desk Surface is 28 ¾” tall.
- Flat ladder rungs make climbing up to bed pain free.
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look. This is noticeable on the safety rail.
- Although we have loaded 400 lbs on the top of this bunk in routine testing, we recommend 250l bs not including the weight of your mattress.
|Dimensions||41.33"W x 69.4"D x 80.17"H|
|Shipping Weight||129.05 lbs.|
|Materials||Solid woods (pine), veneers|