Natural Maple 42 Inch Round Table Metal X Base - Conference Tables - 38699
Natural Maple 42 Inch Round Table Metal X Base - Conference Tables
Be the first to review Write a review
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Bush Furniture
|Free Store Pickup: Not Available|
|Assembly: Ready To Assemble|
Bring your team together in an open or private work environment with the Bush Business Furniture 42W Round Conference Table.At just the perfect size, the multipurpose table comfortably seats 4 in a collaborative classroom or training area, private office, or small conference room without taking up too much space. A finished underside prevents snagged clothing, while a contemporary metal X base provides durability and stability on any floor. Continuous edge banding protects against nicks and dings from collisions, and the thermally fused laminate finish resists stains and scratches throughout years of everyday meetings. The commercial-grade Round Conference Table meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards and comes with a Bush Business Furniture Limited Lifetime Warranty. Browse the complete line of Conference Tables, available in a variety of styles and finishes to complement your office. American made with U.S. and imported parts.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
This product is rated for Business or Commercial use.
- Thermally fused laminate surface resists scratches and stains to give the Conference Table a professional look for years to come
- Metal X base provides strength and stability
- Durable edge banding and 1 inch thick top fend off dings and dents
- Round Conference Table provides comfortable seating for 4 people
- Multipurpose design perfect for conferences, meetings, training and education spaces, break rooms and more
- Bush Business Furniture Conference Tables available in a variety of sizes and finishes with multiple base options
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance
|Dimensions||41.38"W x 41.38"D x 29.66"H|
|Shipping Weight||22 lbs.|
- Commercial quality backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty