Gray ReclineXR+ Reclina-Rocker Power Recliner - Oscar - 79999
Gray ReclineXR+ Reclina-Rocker Power Recliner - Oscar
|Shipping: Not Available|
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up in 15 days at Riverdale Furniture Store, Utah
RC Willey brings you this gray ReclineXR+ Reclina-Rocker® power recliner which will add modern style and maximum comfort to any room. Go from upright to fully reclined at the touch of a button, as the independently powered back and legrest provide limitless reclining positions. The power-tilt headrest cradles your head and neck as you read, nap or watch TV, while the power lumbar soothes and supports your lower back. And did we mention this recliner rocks? When the legrest is closed, enjoy a smooth rocking motion for ultimate relaxation. With a convenient hand-held remote the power of comfort is in your hands.
- Padded Outside Arms
- Polyurethane Foam
- Chaise Seat and Footrest
- SpringsThe SEAT features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 12-gauge springs. The ROCKER SPRING uses La-Z-Boy standard 8 gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of the products. Frame joins are mortis and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
- CushionThe rear section of the chaise SEAT contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a 1 1/4" layer of polyurethane foam. The front section of the chaise seat contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam that extends from the front of the seat to the bottom of the legrest. The semi-attached upper BACK contains a 4" polyurethane foam core wrapped with a layer of poolyester batting. The lower back contains a 4" contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with a layer of polyester batting. The ARMS contain a 2 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core with a 2 1/2" and 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam. Both the upper outside arm and lower arm panel include a bonded polyester batting wrap. The lower outside arm and front post are subupholstered. The inside arm, outside arm and front post are sewn together.
- FabricPerformance i-Clean
- MechanismMechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,000 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest setting. Mechanism are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- ElectronicsThe OPTIONAL power recline mechanism uses a single 24-volt DC motor to quickly and smoothly operate each reclining unit. A conventional power touch button controls the legrest and back motion, allowing the user to stop when a comfortable position is reached. The power units include a new breakaway legrest safety feature. If the legrest encounters an obstruciton while closing the legrest will disengage, or breakaway, from the mechanism. Simply push the legrest closed with your legs to reconnect the legrest to the mechanism. The power recline transformer has a battery backup hidden underneath. Two 9-volt batteries will return the unit from a fully reclined position to an upright seated position with a single occupant, not to exceed 300 pounds. The no-oil rivet mechanism design provides smooth, quiet and maintenance free operation.
|Dimensions||37.5"W x 40.5"D x 42"H|
|Shipping Weight||103 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||21.5"W x 21"D x 19.5"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||11.5 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||67 inches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Care Instructions||Clean with Mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo|
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty