Chestnut Brown Leather-Match Power Rocker Recliner - Melrose - 121999
Chestnut Brown Leather-Match Power Rocker Recliner - Melrose
|Shipping: Not Available|
Sold out in your area
A tall, collar back paired with double-padded flared arms give our chestnut brown power Melrose rocker Recliner a modern silhouette. But with an ultra-plush chaise seat and the ability to recline at the touch of a button, this rocker recliner is all about modern comfort. Go from upright to fully reclined in seconds as the independently powered back and legrest provide limitless reclining positions. When you’re not reclining, enjoy a smooth rocking motion for instant relaxation. Stay connected with a built-in USB port, perfect for charging up your favorite device, or unplug with our convenient Go Cordless battery pack upgrade to place Melrose anywhere in a room, no electrical outlet needed. With power and style, this recliner definitely rocks!
Leather-match is high-quality leather in the seating areas with matching vinyl on the sides and back.
- Ultra Plush Bucket Seat Construction
- Chaise Seat and Footrest
- SpringsThe SEAT features four 8-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 11-gauge springs. The ROCKER SPRING uses La-Z-Boy's standard 8-gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of the products. Frame joins are mortis and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
- CushionThe deep seat hybrid bucket seat construction chaise SEAT contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with two 2" polyurethane foam upper fillers and two 2" polyurethane foam upper fillers and two 2" polyurethane foam lower fillers. The chaise pad contains a 2 1/4" contour cut poyurethane foam core laminated with a layer of polyester batting wrap extending from the rear of the seat to the bottom of the legrest. The semi-attached upper BACK contains a 3 3/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core with a layer of bonded polyester batting and wrapped with a layer of polyester batting. The lower back contains a 5" contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with a layer of polyester batting. The ARMS contain a 2 1/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core, a 1" layer of polyurethane foam wrap and is laminated with a layer of bonded polyester batting wrap. The inside arm, outside arm and front poast are sewn together.
- MechanismMechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,000 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest setting. Mechanisms are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- ElectronicsThe power recline mechanism uses a single 24-volt DC motor to quickly and smoothly operate each reclining unit. A conventional power touch button controls the legrest and back motion, allowing the user to stop when a comfortable position is reached. The power units include a new breakaway legrest safety feature. If the legrest encounters an obstruciton while closing the legrest will disengage, or breakaway, from the mechanism. Simply push the legrest closed with your legs to reconnect the legrest to the mechanism. The power recline transformer has a battery backup hidden underneath. Two 9-volt batteries will return the unit from a fully reclined position to an upright seated position with a single occupant, not to exceed 300 pounds. The no-oil rivet mechanism design provides smooth, quiet and maintenance free operation.
|Dimensions||39.5"W x 40"D x 43"H|
|Shipping Weight||101 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||20"W x 22.5"D x 21"H|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||71 inches|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||16 inches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric||Leather In Seating Areas With Matching Vinyl On Sides & Back|
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty