Antique White Floor Clock - Angelina
Inspired by the Swedish Mora clocks from the late 1800s, this special anniversary edition antique white floor clock is available at RC Willey. Through 2017, this clock includes a special 91st Anniversary Edition inscription on the dial. The beautiful antique white finish with brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with wear through, dents, rasping, and spatter marks for an aged appearance. Adding to the antique look is the aged dial features, worn black Arabic numerals, and charcoal hands behind a convex glass crystal.
- Features a pendulum bob finished in blackened steel with a metal stick finished in white.
- The crown on this clock is removable, offering two distinctive looks.
- Hinged, top door features convex glass and offers easy access to the clock movement and pendulum driver.
- Hinged, locking front mid door offers a view of the pendulum through the convex glass that is framed by a decorative ring.
- The tapered base features a decorative cutout.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
|Dimensions||23"W x 11.25"D x 82"H|
|Shipping Weight||82 lbs.|
|Material||Hardwood Solids And Veneers|
- 2-Years Parts & Labor Warranty