Gray Reclina-Way Full Manual Reclining Sofa - Forum - 99999
Gray Reclina-Way Full Manual Reclining Sofa - Forum
La-Z-Boy 330-744/B144355-MSO SKU: 110808002
99999 Only In Stores
Warning! Available in Utah and Las Vegas Stores Only
|Shipping: Not Available|
Pick it up Today at Utah Warehouse - IDC 5+ In Stock
Forum is one lucky manual reclining sofa. And its owner is one lucky person. For starters, its slim shape makes it perfect for smaller spaces. It also has attractive single-needle topstitching on its arms and wings. Plus, a comfortable chaise seat and footrest. Let Forum make you feel lucky.
- Polyurethane Foam
- Chaise Seat and Foostrest
- Single-Needle Topstitching Backs, Seat and Arms
- SpringsThe SEAT features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 7 1/2-gauge springs. The ROCKER SPRING uses La-Z-Boy's standard 8-gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are mortis and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
- CushionThe rear section of the standard depth standard SEAT construction chaise seat contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam core and extends from the front of the seat to the top of the legrest. The semi-attached upper BACK pillow contains a 4 3/4" polyurethane foam core, a 1" layer of laminated polyurethane foam and laminated layer of polyester batting wrap. The two middle back secions contains each contain a 4" polyurethane foam core, a 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam laminated to the core and a laminated layer of polyester batting wrap. The lower back contains a 4 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core, a 1" laminated layer of polyurethane foam and a laminated layer of polyester batting wrap. The ARMS are padded with a 2 1/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core and a 1" layer of polyurethane foam. The inside arm, outside arm and front post are sewn together. The chaise LEGREST contains a 3/4" polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad for the legrest contains a 2" contour cut polyurethane foam core.
- MechanismMechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,00 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest setting. Mechanism are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
|Dimensions||82"W x 36"D x 42"H|
|Shipping Weight||177 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||70"W x 20.5"D x 19.5"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||7.5 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||68 inches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Care Instructions||Clean with Water-free Dry Cleaning Solvent|
Warranties & Add-Ons
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty