Serta Arctic Premier Hybrid Medium Queen Mattress
Serta’s exclusive Reactex® System consists of three layers of cooling technology. Each cooling layer increase the cooling capacity more than the previous layer, heat is absorbed away from your body and deeper into the mattress. The result is cool, comfortable sleep all night long.
CustomFit™ HD Memory Foam
Premium, high density memory foam conforms to your body for comfortable support all night long. This foam is unmatched in quality and will keep the mattress feeling newer for a longer period of time.
EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam
A fusion of cooling gel and premium memory foam, this comfort-inducing combination cradles you and helps cool you in a substantial, pressure-relieving embrace.
1025 Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement
In this advanced innerspring system, individually wrapped coils work independently to conform to every curve of your body and provide lasting durable and comfortable support.
- Quilt Layers:
- Reactex® Polyethelene Stretch Knit infused with Arctic® P.C.M. cooling technology.
- Reactex® Cooling liner infused with even more Arctic® P.C.M. cooling technology.
- Reactex® Cooling Foam with the the highest concentration of Arctic® P.C.M. cooling technology.
- Comfort Layers:
- Reactex® System - 3 layers of Cooling Technology
- Custom Fit® HD 6.5lb Memory Foam
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam
- Support System:
- 1025 Coil Count Custom Support®Plush Individually Wrapped Coil
- NEW Best Edge® Foam Encasement
- Arctic Premier
- 72.55 lbs.
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- Comfort Level
- Country of Origin
- Recommended Care
- Rotate Mattress Periodically. This Mattress Does Not Need To Be Flipped.
- 10-Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Q & A
Serta Arctic Premier Hybrid Medium Queen Mattress - 3799.99
Other Items In This Collection
Sign Up For Emails.
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!