Remove Double Oven tag
4 Stars and Up
Remove 4 Stars and Up tag
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more
Shop Double Oven Ranges at RC Willey
While not as spacious or versatile as a double wall oven, double oven ranges are still a good way to add extra baking and cooking space into your kitchen.
What is the Benefit of a Double Oven Range
By removing the storage drawer you usually find in a slide-in range, double ovens fit two oven cavities into the same size footprint as a standard oven. Multitask with ease—sauté veg, roast a turkey, bake bread all at the same time and get dinner on the table more efficiently than ever.
Pros and Cons of Double Oven RangesPros:
- More overall cooking space than single-oven ranges
- Quicker pre-heating times
- Smaller top oven is good for smaller dishes
- Bottom oven is really low to the ground which requires repeatedly squatting down to open and close the door
- Heat transfer between both ovens is common when using high temperatures
Can You Use Both Ovens on a Double Oven at the Same Time?
Yes! One of the biggest benefits of a double wall stove is its versatility. Bake rolls up top while you roast a chicken below. Finish up a pie in the top oven, while your yams roast below.