Montana Woodworks Inc 68 Inch Log Coat Tree - Glacier Country
MWGCTCT SKU: 4354620
Be the first to review Write a review
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Montana Woodworks Inc
Please allow for a 14-20 day lead time.
|Free Store Pickup: Not Available|
Truly functional while requiring only a small space in the foyer or hall this log coat rack from RC Willey is a wonderful conversation starter.Constructed entirely of U.S. grown lodgepole pine, the Montana Woodworks coat tree is remarkably strong and sturdy.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. This product ships direct from the manufacturer, so RC Willey Delivery is not available.
- Truly functional while requiring only a small space in the foyer or hall, it is a wonderful conversation starter.
- Constructed entirely of U.S. grown lodge pole pine, the Montana Woodworks coat tree is remarkably strong and sturdy.
- The adult coat tree is 68 inches high. Dimensions of the base are, 13 inches long by 10 inches wide.
- This one of a kind "Glacier Country" look is achieved by removing the outer bark while leaving the inner stratum or "Cambium" layer. The "Glacier Country" items are lacquered with three coats of premium grade, clear lacquer.
- These products come fully assembled. These items can be shipped U.P.S.
- All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty at no additional charge.
- Shipping within the Continental 48 states included!
- Made in Montana, U.S.A.
|Dimensions||13"W x 10"D x 68"H|
|Shipping Weight||31 lbs.|
|Finish||Stained and Lacquered Log|