Stamina® Conversion II® Recumbent Bike/Rower - 79900
Stamina® Conversion II® Recumbent Bike/Rower
Stamina Products 15-9003 SKU: 4201272
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Stamina Products
|Store Pickup: Not Sold In Stores|
|Assembly: Minor assembly required|
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, effective total body workout that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints
The super quiet recumbent bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks. Stationary cycling is also among the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises because it increases your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without impact on your joints.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- Doubles as a recumbent bike or a rower.
- Multi-function electronic monitor is built into the housing for a sleeker design with a larger LCD display for easier reading.
- Electronic monitor keeps you motivated by tracking speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse.
- Easy-to-reach tension control.
- 3 years frame/90 days parts.
- Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more.
- Attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses.
- 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance, deluxe housing.
|Dimensions||20"W x 35.5"D x 56"H|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs.|