Weber Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill Black
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in day at Reno Furniture Store
Push the button on this black Weber Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill from RC Willey and your family will come running!Featuring incredible details such as the open-cart design, fuel gauge, iGrill3 readiness, and GS4 grilling system, this Weber grill is perfect for any grilling master. With a large cooking area and 3 stainless steel burners totaling up to a 37,500 BTU-per-hour input, you can feed everyone at once!
The Genesis II series introduces the brand new, powerful GS4 grilling mechanics that let Weber perform like no other grill. GS4 features four key components working in harmony to create excellent, well-balanced barbecued food.
- Infinity ignition is ensured to ignite every time. Improved durability will have you up and grilling in no time, every time.
- High-performance burners have a unique tapered shape to ensure consistent and constant gas flow from front to back, providing even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface.
- Flavorizer bars reduce flare-ups and improve heat distribution to enhance barbecue flavor. These Flavorizer bars feature a new design that allows you to easily see the flame.
- Grease management system funnels away grease that is not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars into an easy to remove drip tray that allows for faster, easier, and much more convenient cleaning.
The Weber Genesis II series comes iGrill 3 ready. iGrill 3 is a high tech way to monitor your food from beginning to end. It notifies you on your phone when your food has reached the perfect temperature to take off the grill. Compatible with the Weber iGrill app, many features and social media opportunities await.
iGrill 3 thermometer sold separately.
Understanding Weber Genesis II Grill Models
|E-310||Porcelain-Enameled Grates||Porcelain-Enameled Lid|
|S-310||Stainless Steel Grates||Stainless Steel Lid|
|SE-310||Stainless Steel Grates||Porcelain-Enameled Lid|
*The 3 in the number (310) signifies that this model has 3 burners.
GS4 Grilling System.
Choosing the right Weber Genesis II model.
- GS4 high performance grilling system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and flavorizer bars
- iGrill3 ready
- Durable all weather wheels
- Tool hooks
- Two side tables, the left one folds down
- Swivel locking casters
- Open cart design, welded tube frame
- Fuel gauge
- Built in lid thermometer
- Bottom shelf
|Collection||Weber Genesis II 300 Series|
|Dimensions||59"W x 29"D x 47"H|
|Dimensions (Lid Open)||54"W x 31"D x 61"H|
|Dimensions (Lid Closed)||54"W x 29"D x 45"H|
|Primary Cooking Area||513 Square Inches|
|Tuck-Away Warming Rack Area||156 Square Inches|
|Total Cooking Area||669 Square Inches|
|Main Burners||39000 BTU|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane (Tank Sold Separately)|
|Grate Material||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Flavorizer Bar Material||Porcelain-Enameled|
|Heat Deflector Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Burners||3|
|Durable All-Weather Wheels||2|
|Swivel Locking Casters||2|
More from the Weber Genesis II 300 Series collection
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Q & A
Weber Grills Reviews
We love seeing our pieces in your homes! Use the hashtag #myrcwilleyhome on your Instagram picture and you may be featured on social media and our website!