Posted by Andie on December 8, 2017
Some people are easier to shop for than others. Picking up legos for my five year old son, and a doll for my three year old daughter are no-brainers, but what on earth do I give their teachers at school for Christmas that I barely know?? I'm new to this game! If you want your children's teachers/coaches/tutors to feel appreciated and valued this season, but aren't sure what gift will appropriately convey those sentiments, look no further! Here's a round-up of cute Christmas gifts for all the influential people in your children's lives. Click on the links to find the original sources- most of them include free printables!
Who doesn't love a cute succulent? Even I can't kill those things, and that's saying something!
Whether you are a huge baker or not, every human needs a good oven mitt!
Very cute, simple, and useful! We all need good chapstick!
You might not know their drink of choice, but a Starbucks gift card is always a good idea!
For the teacher with a sweet tooth.....
A lot of teacher gifts are cute and all, but this one is awesome because it's SO useful!
The personalized Coco Cola's are definitely my favorite part of this one. And, that blanket of course!
Love the soap idea- this would be cute with lotion too!
Love the nail polish idea, or a gift certificate to a local nail salon for a pedicure would be fun too (for both male & femail teachers!).
There you have it! What other great ideas do you have for teacher gifts?
Follow Us Online
- 3 Incredible Benefits of Air Fry Cooking (And How to Choose the Air Fryer That’s Right for You)
- Living Room Refresh With @simplyminedesigns
- Living Room Refresh With @galvanized_chic_boutique
- 7 Tips for Online Shopping
- The Perfect Patio
- Farmhouse Inspiration
- Living Room Refresh With @greybirchdesigns
- Ring Doorbell
- Dining Room Colors
- White Bathroom Ideas
- Trick or Treat Alternatives
- ► 2021 (1)
- ► 2020 (6)
- ► 2019 (112)
- ► 2018 (258)
- ▼ 2017 (342)
- ▼ December (31)
- Tacky Christmas Lights Tour
- Frequently Asked Mattress Questions
- New Year's Eve Party Ideas For The Whole Family
- Goal Setting
- How to Clean a Microfiber Sofa
- How to Organize a Pantry
- How to Get Nail Polish Out of Carpet
- Happy Holidays!
- Mattress Glossary
- DIY Carpet Cleaner
- Sleeping Tips
- Mud Pie Recipe
- Mattress Sizes
- Types of Headphones
- Guest Bathroom Ideas
- Christmas Dinner Table Settings
- When to Get a New Mattress
- The Color of The Year 2018
- Homemade Snow Globe
- Dishwasher Buying Guide
- How to Give Experiences This Christmas
- LG Studio Line at RC Willey
- How to Wrap a Gift
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Teachers
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet
- Christmas Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
- Christmas Crafts For Kids
- Winter Driving Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Over The Ear vs. On The Ear Headphones
- 5 Ways to Stay Sane This Holiday Season
- ► November (28)
- ► October (30)
- ► September (27)
- ► August (30)
- ► July (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (31)
- ► March (28)
- ► February (29)
- ▼ January (17)
- Creating an Inviting Living Room
- Designing a Home Office
- Best Family Room Seating for the Big Game
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Dinner Party
- TVs and Sound Systems for the Big Game
- Dining Benches
- 5 Tips for Getting Organized
- Dinner Conversation Starters
- Mindful Eating
- Decorating with Houseplants
- Revamping Your Fireplace
- Using Baskets to Organize Your Home
- Sleeping Better this Year
- Pantone's Color of the Year
- 5 Great Podcasts
- How to Pick a Treadmill
- 5 Things You Need for a New Baby
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (21)