Posted by Alyssa on October 9, 2017
A master bathroom should be an extension of your bedroom - a serene, calm, and relaxing place to be. Whether your bathroom is huge or tiny, here are a few master bathroom ideas that will make a big difference in your room.
You use the sink multiple times a day, so why not make it something beautiful to look at? If you are replacing your entire vanity you can obviously go all out with a new sink, but don’t feel like you can’t swap out your nasty old sink if you want to keep your vanity. Check out this video for instructions on how to replace a drop sink.
A tub and shower can become the focal point of your master bathroom. Obviously, it will depend on the size of your bathroom to see what you will be able to fit, but if you are remodeling, splurge on a soaking tub and double headed shower! (At least that’s what I would do if I had a master bathroom).
A complete bathroom remodel is not always an option, and a quick way to update and change your bathroom is by swapping out your old mirror for a new one. Decide on a style you want and go for it! You’ll be surprised at what a difference it will make. I love the idea of this antique mirror in a white bathroom.
via Studio McGee
Another quick fix for your bathroom is swapping out the hardware for something new and interesting. Even the most boring bathroom can become beautiful if you find the right hardware. Think of more than just the facets - toilet roll holders, towel racks, and cabinet knobs will make a huge difference too.
Last, but not least, think bold! Most bathrooms you see are clean, white, and serene. This is a good look, but if you’re stuck in a rut and tired of your current bathroom pull out a paint brush and get to work. You can paint your walls or cabinets an unexpected color, or really commit and find a patterned wallpaper.
What are some master bathroom ideas you have?
Follow Us Online
- 3 Incredible Benefits of Air Fry Cooking (And How to Choose the Air Fryer That’s Right for You)
- Living Room Refresh With @simplyminedesigns
- Living Room Refresh With @galvanized_chic_boutique
- 7 Tips for Online Shopping
- The Perfect Patio
- Farmhouse Inspiration
- Living Room Refresh With @greybirchdesigns
- Ring Doorbell
- Dining Room Colors
- White Bathroom Ideas
- Trick or Treat Alternatives
- ► 2021 (1)
- ► 2020 (6)
- ► 2019 (112)
- ► 2018 (258)
- ▼ 2017 (342)
- ► December (31)
- ► November (28)
- ▼ October (30)
- What is Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Where To Start When Furnishing A New Home
- 10 Things to Give Trick-or-Treaters Besides Candy
- How To Remove Wax From Wood Floors
- Benefits of Nature for Kids
- Vinyl vs. Laminate Flooring
- If you Want to Change The World....
- Affordable Art
- How To Use Apple TV
- 21 Spices Every Kitchen Needs
- How Long Does a Laminate Floor Last?
- How Do The Season's Hottest Colors Get Picked?
- How To Set Up Apple TV
- Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- How To Clean A TV Screen
- New RC Willey Location at Delta Shores in Sacramento, CA
- Microsoft Office Sweepstakes - Enter to Win Now
- Halloween Party Ideas
- Color Psychology: Orange and Black
- How To Get Netflix On Your TV
- Master Bathroom Ideas
- The History of Halloween
- Apple TV vs. Roku
- Dryer Buying Guide
- Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- Surround Sound vs. Sound Bar
- RC Willey Employees Donate to Hurricane Victims
- Rug Buying Guide
- 7 Sore Throat Remedies
- Halloween Decoration Ideas
- ► September (27)
- ► August (30)
- ► July (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (31)
- ► March (28)
- ► February (29)
- ▼ January (17)
- Creating an Inviting Living Room
- Designing a Home Office
- Best Family Room Seating for the Big Game
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Dinner Party
- TVs and Sound Systems for the Big Game
- Dining Benches
- 5 Tips for Getting Organized
- Dinner Conversation Starters
- Mindful Eating
- Decorating with Houseplants
- Revamping Your Fireplace
- Using Baskets to Organize Your Home
- Sleeping Better this Year
- Pantone's Color of the Year
- 5 Great Podcasts
- How to Pick a Treadmill
- 5 Things You Need for a New Baby
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (21)