Posted by Alyssa on November 7, 2017
Wireless headphones connect to a device using Bluetooth technology and allow you to listen to whatever you want without getting tangled up in cords. Once you’ve tried them, you’ll never want to go back! With the holidays quickly approaching, why not think about gifting some Bluetooth headphones? Or putting them on your own wishlist? We’ll help you understand how to use and connect your Bluetooth headphones here so you can start listening as soon as you open the package.
How to Use and Connect Bluetooth Headphones
It’s important to know that each headphone might have slightly different ways to pair, or connect, to your devices. Your headphones will come with specific instructions to help you successfully connect to your device. However, there are a few basic instructions that apply to most things you may be trying to connect to Bluetooth.
First, make sure that both your headphones and whatever device you are wanting to pair together are charged and turned on.
Make sure your headphones and device are close together so they will pick up the signal. Turn on Bluetooth on your device. Usually you can find this option under Settings.
Once Bluetooth is on, it should automatically pick up the signal from your headphones. You’ll be able to find your Bluetooth headphones listed and once you click on the name, your device will make the connection. You’ll be ready to start listening!
Like I said, there may be some slight differences when it comes to pairing individual headphones to your device, but these basics should help you get started.
Which wireless headphones are on your wishlist?
Follow Us Online
- 3 Incredible Benefits of Air Fry Cooking (And How to Choose the Air Fryer That’s Right for You)
- Living Room Refresh With @simplyminedesigns
- Living Room Refresh With @galvanized_chic_boutique
- 7 Tips for Online Shopping
- The Perfect Patio
- Farmhouse Inspiration
- Living Room Refresh With @greybirchdesigns
- Ring Doorbell
- Dining Room Colors
- White Bathroom Ideas
- Trick or Treat Alternatives
- ► 2021 (1)
- ► 2020 (6)
- ► 2019 (112)
- ► 2018 (258)
- ▼ 2017 (342)
- ► December (31)
- ▼ November (28)
- LG or Samsung TVs?
- Christmas Trees: Live vs. Artificial
- Wired vs. Wireless Headphones
- Sony or Samsung TV?
- Wii U vs PS4
- 10 Christmas Home Decor Essentials
- December 2017 Video Game Releases
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Black Friday Sales
- Wii U vs Xbox One
- What is Roku TV?
- How to Prepare for House Guests This Holiday Season
- Nate Berkus at RC Willey
- Iphone 7 Headphones
- November 2017 Video Game Releases
- How Do Noise Cancelling Headphones Work?
- Earbuds vs. Headphones
- How to Create a Classy Man Cave
- PS4's Best Games
- Drawer Construction 101
- October 2017 Video Game Releases
- 10 Things to Consider When Shopping for Furniture
- How to Use and Connect Bluetooth Headphones
- Thanksgiving Menu
- How to Safely Dispose of Prescription Medications
- PS4 or Xbox One?
- Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- 7 Ways to Practice Gratitude This Month
- ► October (30)
- ► September (27)
- ► August (30)
- ► July (28)
- ► June (32)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (31)
- ► March (28)
- ► February (29)
- ▼ January (17)
- Creating an Inviting Living Room
- Designing a Home Office
- Best Family Room Seating for the Big Game
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Dinner Party
- TVs and Sound Systems for the Big Game
- Dining Benches
- 5 Tips for Getting Organized
- Dinner Conversation Starters
- Mindful Eating
- Decorating with Houseplants
- Revamping Your Fireplace
- Using Baskets to Organize Your Home
- Sleeping Better this Year
- Pantone's Color of the Year
- 5 Great Podcasts
- How to Pick a Treadmill
- 5 Things You Need for a New Baby
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (21)