If you feel like you have too many devices for streaming and entertainment, you may want to consider a Roku TV. Doesn’t the idea of streamlining and having everything in one place seem so appealing? But what is a Roku TV and how does it work?
A Roku TV is a Smart TV with built-in abilities to stream content, watch live TV, and access any other connected devices like game consoles. This means that you won’t need to purchase an extra streaming device to access your streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, or HBO NOW. It also comes in 4K Ultra High Definition so you can have the best viewing experience possible.
Roku TVs come with an extremely easy to use and intuitive interface. You can easily switch between streaming channels, live TV, and any other devices. Not only is the interface to use, the remote is so simple anyone could use it! Use Voice Control to search and control your TV. If you want to see a Roku TV in action, check out this video below!
So what do you think? Would you ever get a Roku TV?
Follow Us Online
- Compact Appliances for Holiday Cooking
- Your Guide to Black Friday Furniture Deals
- The Truth about Mattresses in a Box
- Embracing October's Color Palette
- The Best and Worst Features of Popular Carpet Fibers
- Revive Your Laminate Floors
- RC Willey Buying Guide: Your Key to Buying a Mattress
- The Ultimate Patio Buying Guide
- New Product Spotlight: The Mason Home Office Collection
- Spring Cleaning Tips!
- 9 Signs it's Time for a New Mattress
- ► 2023 (13)
- ► 2022 (28)
- ► 2021 (13)
- ► 2020 (6)
- ► 2019 (110)
- ► 2018 (245)
- ▼ 2017 (304)
- ► December (14)
- ▼ November (27)
- Christmas Trees: Live vs. Artificial
- Wired vs. Wireless Headphones
- Sony or Samsung TV?
- Wii U vs PS4
- 10 Christmas Home Decor Essentials
- December 2017 Video Game Releases
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Black Friday Sales
- Wii U vs Xbox One
- What is Roku TV?
- How to Prepare for House Guests This Holiday Season
- Nate Berkus at RC Willey
- Iphone 7 Headphones
- November 2017 Video Game Releases
- How Do Noise Cancelling Headphones Work?
- Earbuds vs. Headphones
- How to Create a Classy Man Cave
- PS4's Best Games
- Drawer Construction 101
- October 2017 Video Game Releases
- 10 Things to Consider When Shopping for Furniture
- How to Use and Connect Bluetooth Headphones
- Thanksgiving Menu
- How to Safely Dispose of Prescription Medications
- PS4 or Xbox One?
- Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- 7 Ways to Practice Gratitude This Month
- ► October (29)
- ► September (25)
- ► August (30)
- ► July (24)
- ► June (31)
- ► May (22)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ▼ January (17)
- Creating an Inviting Living Room
- Designing a Home Office
- Best Family Room Seating for the Big Game
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Dinner Party
- TVs and Sound Systems for the Big Game
- Dining Benches
- 5 Tips for Getting Organized
- Dinner Conversation Starters
- Mindful Eating
- Decorating with Houseplants
- Revamping Your Fireplace
- Using Baskets to Organize Your Home
- Sleeping Better this Year
- Pantone's Color of the Year
- 5 Great Podcasts
- How to Pick a Treadmill
- 5 Things You Need for a New Baby
- ► 2016 (4)
- ► 2015 (2)