Posted by Alyssa on October 2, 2018
With the change of the season and that perfect fall weather quickly approaching, it’s time to start planning some fun family outings! This is my all time favorite time of year because it’s so easy to get outside your house and find something to do. The heat of the summer is finally gone and it hasn’t gotten so cold you just want to curl up on your couch all night. So grab your family, pack some snacks, and check out some of these ideas to plan your next family outing.
- Bond while you and your family go apple picking!
- Find a local pumpkin patch and get into the spirit of fall. Pick out pumpkins to take home and carve or paint.
- Find a nearby hike and enjoy the fall weather.
- Put on your running shoes and sign up for a 5K.
- Go up the canyon, make a fire, and roast marshmallows.
- Take a drive to find colorful leaves.
- Get lost in a corn maze and reward yourself with some hot chocolate.
- On a colder day, visit a museum. Look for some local free museum days and take advantage of them!
- Make dinner and take it to a park for a picnic.
These are some of the things on my Fall Bucket List. What family outings are you planning? Let us know!